5 Reasons to Get Involved
5 Ways to Get Involved
PiA Alumni play a significant role in the continued advancement of PiA and our programs by contributing their talents, connections and resources in many ways including:
1. Make a donation. Make a donation. Make a donation!
2. Host a PiA even in your region. We've had young alumni parties in New York and Washington, DC, and more are scheduled for Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and why not Tulsa, Wayzata, and perennial PiA stronghold, Fayetteville?
3. Become a mentor in the PiA Alumni network. Help retuning PiA fellows prepare for their destination and the magic of Asia and re-adjust to life in the States. PiA mentors will be matched with PiA fellows from the same country or with similar career interests.
4. Participate in interviews (January) or orientation (May) at Princeton University. Come talk about the experience, your knowledge of a particular country or just help outgoing PiA fellows think about what to pack and what it will be like.
5. Help recruiting efforts at other universities. PiA. has a growing number of applications from other universities. We would greatly benefit from having alumni who would be willing to make brief PiA presentation and discuss the PiA experience with prospective applicants at the university campuses in their areas.